A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Pilot Study to Evaluate ACute and Chronic Effects of Saxagliptin on Impaired Glucose Tolerance and micro-and Macro-vascular Integrators
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ACCES
- 20 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.