LUX-Lung 8: A Randomized, Open-label Phase III Trial of Afatinib Versus Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung as Second-line Therapy Following First-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung-8
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2017 The study has been completed in Spain.
- 17 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece (end date: 1 May 2017).
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 21 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History