Pharmacodynamic of Ceftaroline and Levofloxacin Against Pathogens Associated With Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.