A Dose Blocked-randomized, Double-blind, Active and Placebo Controlled, Single and Multiple Dosing, Dose-escalation Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Characteristics and Food Effect
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LC 231306; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Arterial thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date 1 Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.