A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase II Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Dovitinib Combined With Fulvestrant, in Postmenopausal Patients With HER2- and HR+ Breast Cancer That Have Evidence of Disease Progression on or After Prior Endocrine Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 The primary endpoint timeframe has changed from "Every 8 weeks assessed up to 24 months" to "Every 8 weeks assessed up to 34 months:
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to slow and low enrollment.