A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Parallel,2-arm,Multi-center Study Of Talazoparib(Bmn 673) Versus Physician's Choice In Germline Brca Mutation Subjects With Locally Advanced And/or Metastatic Breast Cancer, Who Have Received Prior Chemotherapy Regimens For Metastatic Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACA
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical; Medivation; Pfizer
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, top-line results are expected by January 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to Pfizer media release.