A Phase I, Open-Label, 3-way Crossover, Pharmacokinetic and Drug-Drug Interaction Study of Ceftazidime Avibactam (CAZ-AVI) and Metronidazole When Administered Alone and in Combination in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary) ; Metronidazole
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History