A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma Who Are on Inhaled Corticosteroids and A Second Controller Medication.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERSE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 13 Jun 2016 This trial was prematurely terminated in Germany, Hungary, Spain,Slovakia and Italy according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other two studies) assessing correlation between the change in these pharmacodynamics biomarkers and the change in FEV1 presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2016 Results of pooled analysis of three phase II studies including this study presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society