A randomized, open-label, phase 2 study of MDV3100 as a neoadjuvant therapy for patients undergoing prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov records.