A PHASE II RANDOMIZED NON COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE ACTIVITY OF TRABECTEDIN OR GEMCITABINE + DOCETAXEL IN METASTATIC OR LOCALLY RELAPSED UTERINE LEIOMYOSARCOMA PRETREATED WITH CONVENTIONAL CHEMOTHERAPY
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAUL
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 10 Nov 2016 According to a PharmaMar media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 21st Annual Meeting of the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS).
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016.