A Phase Ib, open-label, dose-finding study of the JAK inhibitor INC424 tablets administered orally to patients with Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post-Polycythemia Vera-Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia-Myelofibrosis (PET-MF) and baseline platelet counts ≥ 50 x109/L and <100 x109/L
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms The EXPAND Study
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 72 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.