A Multi-center, Open-Label, Adaptive, Randomized Study of Palifosfamide-tris, a Novel DNA Crosslinker, in Combination With Carboplatin and Etoposide Chemotherapy Versus Carboplatin and Etoposide Alone in Chemotherapy Naive Patients With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palifosfamide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MATISSE
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 12 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint of overall survival has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Jun 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.