Comparison of two antiretroviral regimens in HIV Post-exposure Prophylaxis: TDF-FTC (Truvada) + Lopinavir/ritonavir (kaletra) versus TDF-FTC (Truvada) + raltegravir (Isentress). A prospective, randomized, open clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RAL-PEP
- 18 Mar 2016 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 25 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre, investigator (Garcia Felipe, MD) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.