OSKIRA-ABPM: A Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Effect of Fostamatinib 100 mg Twice Daily on 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms Oskira ABPM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History