(OSKIRA-Asia-1): A Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Dose Ranging Study in Asia Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Fostamatinib in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Inadequate Responders to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSKIRA-Asia-1
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.(Parent trial: NCT01569074).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History