A single-arm phase II trial to assess the efficacy of Midostaurin (PKC412) added to standard primary therapy in patients with newly diagnosed c-KIT or FLT3-ITD mutated t(8;21) AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIDOKIT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00005014).
- 11 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01830361).