A single-arm phase II trial to assess the efficacy of Midostaurin (PKC412) added to standard primary therapy in patients with newly diagnosed c-KIT or FLT3-ITD mutated t(8;21) AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIDOKIT
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00005014).