A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel group, Adaptive, combined Proof of Concept and Dose-Finding study to investigate Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of ASP3652 in the treatment of female subjects with Bladder Pain Syndrome / Interstitial Cystitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 3652 (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMARANTH
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.