A Phase II Trial Of The JAK-Inhibitor Ruxolitinib (INCB018424) In Combination With Exemestane For Patients With Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive Advanced Breast Cancer)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms JAKEE
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2015 Interim results (n=15) presented at the 106th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.