A Phase I/II Study of Lintuzumab-Ac225 in Older Patients With Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Furosemide; Spironolactone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, trial is now active at 16 clinical trials sites and a planned interim analysis is expected by the end of 2017 and top line data in the first half of 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, updates from the study will be presented at the Society of Hematologic Oncology 2017 Annual Meeting (SOHO).
- 15 Jun 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, currently there are twelve active clinical trial sites in this clinical trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History