ANRS 159 VIH-2 : Trial Evaluating a First Line Combination Therapy With Raltegravir, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir in HIV-2 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.