A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacodynamics of Repeat Intranasal Administration of the TLR7 Agonist GSK2245035 in Subjects With Respiratory Allergies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2245035 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.