A Phase 1 Study With Dose Expansion of Dinaciclib (SCH 727965) in Combination With Epirubicin in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Epirubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 23 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.