Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of the Combination of RO5466731, RO5190591, Ritonavir, and Copegus With or Without RO5024048 in HCV Genotype 1 Infected Patients Who Are Either Treatment Naive or Null Responders to Previous Interferon-Based Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Mericitabine (Primary) ; Setrobuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANNAPURNA
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.