A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of BMS-982470 (Recombinant Interleukin-21, rIL-21) in Combination With BMS-936558 (Anti-PD-1) in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denenicokin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.