A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SAR236553/REGN727 in High Cardiovascular Risk Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Not Adequately Controlled With Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY-Combo-I
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing predictive factors associated with alirocumab dose increase using pooled data (n=637) from the ODYSSEY COMBO I and II trials, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 25 Aug 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 Results (n=3341) of a pooled post-hoc analysis from ten ODYSSEY Phase 3 (LONG TERM, HIGH FH, COMBO I, FH I, FH II, COMBO II, OPTIONS I, OPTIONS II, MONO and ALTERNATIVE) trials, published in the Diabetic Medicine.