A Double-Blind, Within-Subject Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Proof of Concept, Comparison Study of SHP-141C Topical Cream in Psoriasis, Using the Microplaque Assay.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Remetinostat (Primary) ; Betamethasone; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jul 2014 A protocol has been amended to change the concentration of drugs: Betamethasone- 0.02%, Calcipotriol - 0.005% and SHP-141C - 0.5%, 1.0% and 2.0%.
- 10 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.