An Open-label, Randomized, Four-way Cross-over, Single Dose Study to Compare the Different Effect of DPP-4 Inhibitors and Sulfonylurea on the Beta Cell Function by Using "Biphase-Hyperglycemic Clamp"
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 New trial record