A Phase 1b/2 Trial of AMG 386 in Combination With Pemetrexed and Carboplatin as First Line Treatment of Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Feb 2016.
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Feb 2016.