A Phase IB, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Venetoclax (GDC-0199, ABT-199) in Combination With Bendamustine+Rituximab (BR) or Bendamustine+Obinutuzumab (BG) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory or Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 30 Jul 2020.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Jul 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History