A Single Arm Open-Label Phase II Study of Vemurafenib Followed by Ipilimumab in Subjects With Previously Untreated V600 BRAF Mutated Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.