Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Randomized Phase 2 Study of IPH2102 as Maintenance Treatment in Elderly Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in First Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EffiKIR
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 06 Feb 2017 Top-line results published in an Innate Pharma media release.
- 06 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Leukemia-Free Survival) has not been met, according to an Innate Pharma media release.
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.