A Phase 1b Dose De-escalation Trial of the Cyclin-dependent Kinase Inhibitor Dinaciclib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer and Assessment of MYC Oncogene Overexpression
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2016 Pembrolizumab drug has been added in the trial instead of Paclitaxel, hence there is an amendment in the protocol.