A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI4736 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing correlation between pretreatment liver metastases and survival in durvalumab treated non-small cell lung cancer patients in two independent clinical trials (CP1108/NCT01693562 and ATLANTIC/NCT02087423), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated safety and efficacy results (n=191, data cutoff date:24 Oct 2016) of durvalumab in locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of an interim analysis (n=40, as of 24 Oct 2016) from the hepatocellular carcinoma cohort in the dose-expansion part of this study, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History