A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI4736 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing association between tumor kinetics and overall survival, identifying factors predicting tumor growth and regression, and describing longitudinal tumor size profiles, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing correlation between pretreatment liver metastases and survival in durvalumab treated non-small cell lung cancer patients in two independent clinical trials (CP1108/NCT01693562 and ATLANTIC/NCT02087423), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated safety and efficacy results (n=191, data cutoff date:24 Oct 2016) of durvalumab in locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History