A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, 3-Part Study of Orally Administered ALS-008176 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Dosing, Multiple Ascending Dosing and Food-effect in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ALS 8176 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 13 Jan 2014 Top-line results in 100 subjects reported in an Alios BioPharma media release.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Alios BioPharma media release.
- 29 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History