A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of REGN727/SAR236553 in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia Who Are Intolerant to Statins
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY-Alternative
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Aug 2017 Results (n=3341) of a pooled post-hoc analysis from ten ODYSSEY Phase 3 (LONG TERM, HIGH FH, COMBO I, FH I, FH II, COMBO II, OPTIONS I, OPTIONS II, MONO and ALTERNATIVE) trials, published in the Diabetic Medicine.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Austria (end date: 2017-05-29).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History