An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of AFQ056 in Adult Patients With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Behavioural symptoms; Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued because study treatment AFQ056 failed to demonstrate efficacy in the adult patient with Fragile X Syndrome in 2 other clinical studies (CAFQ056B2214 and CAFQ056A2212
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.