A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Once-daily Administration Of A Chemokine Ccr2/5 Receptor Antagonist (Pf-04634817) In Adults With Type 2 Diabetes And Overt Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4634817 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.