A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Activity of Ibudilast (MN-166) in Subjects With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT-MS
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=261) presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 19 Dec 2016 According to a MediciNova media release, the external Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) for this trial has reviewed the results of the interim efficacy analysis and made the recommendation that the trial should continue as planned.