A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Activity of Ibudilast (MN-166) in Subjects With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT-MS
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a MediciNova media release, analysis of additional endpoints, including clinical endpoints, is currently ongoing and is being conducted by the NeuroNEXT network.
- 30 Oct 2017 Results published in a MediciNova media release.
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a MediciNova media release, additional top-line results from the study have been presented as a late-breaking oral platform presentation at the 7th Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History