A Phase II Trial of Dovitinib Monotherapy as Salvage Treatment in Patients With Metastatic or Unresectable Gastric Cancer Harboring FGFR2(Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 2) Amplification After Failure of First or Second Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GASDOVI-1
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.