Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized Study of Anti-CCR4 Monoclonal Antibody KW-0761 (Mogamulizumab) Versus Vorinostat in Subjects With Previously Treated Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAVORIC
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Apr 2017 According to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, company plans to discuss data from this trial with regulatory authorities in 2017, so as to pursue marketing authorisations for mogamulizumab for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- 07 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression free survival) has been met, according to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release.