Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized Study of Anti-CCR4 Monoclonal Antibody KW-0761 (Mogamulizumab) Versus Vorinostat in Subjects With Previously Treated Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAVORIC
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in the a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, results from this trial will be presented at the Annual Meeting of American Society of Hematology (2017).
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, the company announced the submission of a supplemental application to remove the requirement for pre-treatment diagnostic testing and change the dosage and administration in patients with relapsed or refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) for mogamulizumab to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan, based on data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History