Multicenter, Randomized, Non-comparative, Open-label Phase II Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of Bevacizumab and Trabectedin With or Without Carboplatin in Adult Women With Platinum Partially Sensitive Recurring Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Trabectedin (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2016 Data from this trial presented at 16th Biennial International Gynecologic Cancer Society Meeting (IGCS), as per PharmaMar media release.
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.