A 2-Arm Phase 2 Double-Blind Randomized Study of Carboplatin, Pemetrexed Plus Placebo Versus Carboplatin, Pemetrexed Plus Truncated Demcizumab as First-Line Treatment in Subjects With Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Demcizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DENALI
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Spain (End date:2017-07-04)
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to a company media release, OncoMed is discontinuing the dosing of all patients on the demcizumab trials and will conduct a complete program review in the near term with its partner Celgene.