A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Selumetinib (AZD6244; ARRY-142886) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination with Docetaxel, Compared with Placebo in Combination with Docetaxel, in Patients receiving second line treatment for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB – IV)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.