A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Cataloging the Molecular Consequences of JAK2 Inhibition in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: A Correlative Study Identifying Targetable CMML Sub-Clones by Leveraging GM-CSF Dependent pSTAT Hypersensitivity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.