Long-term, Interventional, Open Label Extension Study Evaluating the Safety of Tocilizumab Treatment in Patients With Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis From Poland and Russia Who Completed the Global, Multinational Trial (WA19977)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.