A Multicenter, Phase 2, Open-Label, Controlled, Extension Study For Stage 1 Subjects Of Study A3921009 To Evaluate The Long-Term Safety And Efficacy Of CP-690,550 Versus Tacrolimus, When Co-Administered With Mycophenolate Mofetil In Renal Allograft Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.