A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Active Comparator-controlled, Extension Trial To Evaluate The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Cp-690,550 In Renal Allograft Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ND
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 300 as reported by European Clinical Trial Database record.